Private Moments is a compilation of VIP services we can provide our guests (for an additional charge).
Ecoventura has curated services for clients who want a truly unique experience while in the Galapagos. Whether celebrating a milestone birthday or anniversary or for guests who appreciate spending private moments while on a luxury expedition cruise vacation, Ecoventura offers a magical experience for your guests to last a lifetime.
- A private naturalist guide just for you and your travel companions
- Private VIP transfers to/from the airport in San Cristobal (only on our allotment flights with Avianca).
- A private zodiac ride at sunset including a bottle of wine with our Captain, offered one time during the week (on A at Baroness Point, Floreana or on B at Tagus Cove, Isabela).
- A private behind the scenes tour of the Charles Darwin Station (itinerary A only), See collections of scientific research on Santa Cruz Island with a representative from CDF
- Welcome basket with a personalized note from the travel designer with a box of Ecuadorian chocolates, local fruits, and an item from the boutique,
- A private table for two in our dining room can be arranged for dinner upon request
Approximate Cost is $ 2000.00 for 2 guests
Note: only one package available per departure date