The MV Origin operates two unique comprehensive seven-night night itineraries, departing every Sunday and visiting the spectacular outer islands of the archipelago.
Itinerary A follows a southern/central route and itinerary B follows a northern/western route. The two itineraries can be combined for a longer, two-week journey visiting all the corners of the Galapagos Islands.
Each day, explore the islands on two guided excursions led by an expert naturalist guide. Activities include nature walks, zodiac rides, and snorkeling, as well as kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) opportunities.
Designated family departures incorporate age-appropriate activities for children and offer discounts for children and teens from age 7 to 17.
Certain departures can also be combined with a week aboard our dive vessel, the Galapagos Sky.
Southern Central Cruise (Itinerary A)
Highlights on Southern Central (Itinerary A)
- Pinnacle Rock on Bartolome
- All three boobies (Nazca, blue and red footed)
- Marine and land iguanas
- Great and Magnificent Frigatebirds
- Snorkel with Galapagos penguins
- Giant tortoises in the highlands
- Waived Albatross on Espanola
- Kayak and swim with sea lions at Cerro Brujo and Gardner Bay
Northern Western Cruise (Itinerary B)
Highlights on Northern Western (Itinerary B)
- Galapagos Tortoises in the highlands
- Red-footed Booby and Nazca Booby at Genovesa (Tower)
- Land and Marine iguanas
- Snorkeling with penguins on Isabela
- Volcanic formations of Fernandina
- Flightless Cormorant
- Kayak at Darwin Bay and Tagus Cove
- Whales and Dolphins