As a repeat customer I have been impressed by the improvements Ecoventura has done between my last two trips. The trip in 2006 was great the last trip was awesome. Keep up the good work, all passengers left reluctantly the yacht but happy. I think there are many details of the trip to be mentioned and credit due to the respective party:
- Assembly of groups in the three yachts: Eric had the hard core photographers and nature interested persons, Flamingo families, good job by the office staff in assigning people to yachts based on interest.
- M/Y Eric: Nice upgrades with alternative energy but also the new main saloon layout seems more functional and looks less cluttered. The staff really took care that the vessel looked at its best and all worked. Also emphasis was made on conservation and environmental impact.
- Naturalists: Either Ecoventrura has a good staff or I’m lucky to get always great guides. In my first trip I had Renato Perez, this time Cecibel and Alexis, both excellent naturalists and crowd pleasers.
- Food/hotel services: this is the area where I saw the most improvement between my two trips, every meal was great and Apple strudel in Galápagos, out of this world.
- Boat crew: all very professional and helpful. One crew member was commenting he left another company to join Ecoventura since Ecoventura provided him with career development opportunities. I think the willingness of this individual to learn is an asset that Ecoventura should consider seriously: career development fosters a happy crew and creates a good reputation for the company in this area.
- Captain: My second sail with Peter Vallejo and as usual he glided the Eric safely through the archipelago.
Friends and coworkers have been asking about the trip and the operator, and I stated I will tell them after the trip since many things can change over time. With the experience of last week I have no hesitation to recommend Ecoventura to any associate.
Keep up to good work, I think the approach that Ecoventura is taking is the proper one. Muchas gracias, Feliz Navidad y a ver cuando cruzo caminos con el Eric nuevamente,