Our first class yacht MY Letty has been custom-designed to satisfy the desires of our selective and venturesome clientele.
Each day, travelers can enjoy three gourmet meals featuring the freshest Ecuadorian produce in our gleaming teak dining room, where banquettes set beneath picture windows overlooking the ever changing sea views.
Complimentary access to snorkels, masks, and fins; custom wet suits, and sit-on top kayaks and paddle boards ensure there’s never a dull moment – until you desire one. When that is the case, while away the hours relaxing in a chaise lounge on the sundeck or bridge, or venture to the lounge for an expert-led enrichment lecture on the Galapagos. In the sunlight-filled lounge, guests with find a TV with movies and documentaries, board games and a curated library.
In the evening, watch the sky change to a sea of stars with other guests on deck, or from the privacy of your stateroom.
During your time on board the Letty, enjoy these exclusive amenities:
- 7-night expeditions depart every Sunday from San Cristobal
- 20-guest superior first-class motor yachts
- 10 fully air-conditioned outside staterooms with private bathrooms
- Delicious, varied cuisine, wonderfully prepared by our culinary school-trained chefs
- Two naturalist guides (one for every ten guests)
- Experienced 11-member crew, including a high-level captain
- Conference room and lounge area with TV/DVD, games and library
- Wildlife observation decks so you never have to miss a sighting
- Partially shaded sundeck with chaise lounge chairs
Enjoy with our compliments
- All meals served in our casual dining room with tables that accommodate four guests
- After-excursion snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fully-stocked bar and 24/7 coffee & tea station
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail parties
- House wine and local beer served during dinner
- Guided land excursions, daily briefings and enrichment lectures with our naturalists
- Exploration by Zodiac and optional water activities; snorkeling and kayaking
- Ensuite bathrooms stocked with biodegradable bath products
- Complimentary mask, fins and snorkels, 3mm custom full wet suits
- Multiple kayaks (two double and one single) and two stand-up paddle boards