AUTHOR Daniel Andino
AUTHOR Daniel Andino
Due to the incredible success of our latest luxury yacht, the MV ORIGIN, Ecoventura is excited to announce that we’ve started construction of yet another brand new vessel that will start operations in 2019!
With a stunning facade and special attention paid to exhibiting excellence in even the smallest of details, the new super-yacht will be the sister yacht to the MV ORIGIN and one of the finest luxury vessels to sail the Galapagos Islands.
And, as with all the yachts in our fleet, our undying dedication to sustainable ecotourism will continue with our newest yacht.
Achieving top speeds of 15 knots, this fuel-efficient yacht will allow us to spend less time traveling between islands, so you can enjoy all that the Galapagos Islands has to offer. Designed with intimacy and luxury in mind, the new 145-foot vessel will accommodate just 20 passengers in 10 beautifully designed staterooms.
Guests can expect:
- Panoramic windows in all the staterooms
- A spacious sun deck, equipped with day beds, chaises lounges, tables, hammocks, a four-person Jacuzzi, an outdoor shower, and a wet bar
- An elegant dining room featuring marble table tops
- Locally sourced and gourmet style meals prepared by our talented culinary team
- Interior social areas, a comfortable lounge, and a library stocked with books
- A small spa and fitness area and kids zone
- One Naturalist guide for every ten passengers, creating an in-depth and intimate learning environment
The name of the new vessel will be announced in mid-September. In the meantime, you can get a better sense of what’s to be expected by taking a closer look at the MV ORIGIN…
This new video from Kiersten Rich, aka The Blonde Abroad, provides an insider perspective into being aboard the MV ORIGIN as we blaze a trail through the Galapagos Islands.
This video by Courtney Scott gives you another detailed look at what can be expected cruising in the lap of luxury with Ecoventura aboard the MV ORIGIN.
Please visit the MV ORIGIN website for more information and to learn about our promotional offers. We hope you join us in the Galapagos soon — and stay tuned for more details on our exciting new yacht!