Now is the perfect time to book you Galapagos adventure — We have some incredible deals happening now for our Fall departures – and this is a perfect season to travel to the Galapagos!
Please see details below and visit our special offers page for more information on these limited-time promotional offers:
Fall Promotional Offers
Early Bird Discount – Save 5% with the early bird discount offered on our luxury vessel, the MV ORIGIN, and our signature yachts, the Eric & Letty, on Fall departure dates in 2017 when confirmed 180 days or more prior to departure.
See available Fall departures here:
Value Added Promotion – We are also offering three value add promotions for our Fall departures (whichever is available at the time of booking):
- Upgrade to business class seats on the flights to Galapgaos (Sunday only to SCY) when you purchase economy seats through us
- Two nights free in a Deluxe room at the Hotel Oro Verde in Guayaquil
- Free upgrade to the new five star Hotel del Parque when you purchase two nights at the Hotel Oro Verde. As one of the first boutique hotels in Guayaquil, the Hotel del Parque is the perfect combination of Ecuadorian authenticity and tranquil luxury. This hotel is the newest addition to the Oro Verde Hotels Group, and continues their tradition of style and comfort.
**These promotions cannot be combined with any other discount and excludes share rates. Valid on new FIT bookings only and subject to change at any time.**
Why Fall is an Ideal Time to Visit the Galapagos
The Fall is an ideal time to travel to the islands, as the climate is warm and mild, with lower amounts of rainfall than other seasons. The islands are also less crowded with tourists in the Fall, as kids go back to school in North America and Europe.
With fewer travelers to compete with, you are guaranteed to get up close and personal with the wildlife that has made the islands so world-renowned: sea lions, giant tortoises and blue-footed boobies, to name a few.
In the Fall months, you can also experience these once in a lifetime wildlife encounters:
- Lava herons nest
- The Galapagos fur seals begin their mating period
- Boobies raise their chicks on Espanola
- Sea lion pups are active on the Eastern part of the Archipelago
- Breeding season of brown noddies and Band-rumped storm petrels begin their second nesting period
- Hatching of the giant tortoise’s eggs begins (December)
- Green sea turtles display their mating behavior
- The first young albatross fledge
Marine life is also more active in the Fall than other seasons, making the Galapagos a perfect Fall destination for divers and marine wildlife enthusiasts.
So, what are you waiting for?! Book your Fall getaway now and save big with our special offers.
For more information on booking your stay with Ecoventura, call and speak with an agent at 800-633-7972.