We have promised that you will be fully catered to and taken care of while cruising with MV ORIGIN – and today, we want to introduce you to one of the superstars who will make it happen!
MV ORIGIN welcomes Benjamín Mora in its new role as ORIGIN’s Concierge. Benjamín was handpicked to be the ambassador of MV ORIGIN, the very face of our new luxury yacht. Benjamín is uniquely qualified to provide you with personal service and special attention that will shape your overall guest experience while sailing with us in the Galápagos Islands!
BENJAMÍN MORA ZÚÑIGA
Having worked in the Hospitality & Tourism industry since 2008, we have no doubt that Benjamín will provide exceptional service to our guests.
Benjamín Mora was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador, in 1983. Since his youth, his major interests are traveling and showing the natural wonders of Ecuador to family and friends. He reached one of his major life goals by getting a degree at Escuela Superior Politécnica del Litoral (ESPOL) in Hospitality & Tourism by 2008.
He has developed his career with more than 7 years of experience in Royal Caribbean International Cruises, which gave him skills in different areas, such as Leadership, Customer Services, Food and Beverages, among many others. As he travels around the world working with people from many countries, Benjamín upgrades his knowledges constantly, improves good interpersonal relationships and learns different languages and customs. He also enjoys urban cycling, tennis, music, gastronomy, wine-tasting and more.
What can you expect from Benjamín while onboard MV ORIGIN?
Concierge duties on board will include:
- To create a warm, friendly and safe environment for our guests on board at all times
- Assist our Captain with the welcome and farewell cocktails
- Maitre D’ and support in the dining room and during meals, especially to coordinate all dietary requests or allergies and preferences
- Supervise the cabin steward in the cleaning of the cabins, laundry service and all public areas of the vessel
- Maintain our library, books, videos and games, house computer and all sales from the boutique
- Inventory for all items for the hotel including the kitchen, bar, pantry and fitness center
- Maintain constant monitoring of any passenger needs during the cruise
- Coordinate with the guides for the daily activities of the guests, departure and arrival
- Oversee procedures for landing, luggage, comment cards, disembarkation, airport
We look forward to welcoming Benjamín to the MV ORIGIN team and hope you book your next trip to the Galapagos with us!