Swept by both the cold waters of Antarctica and warm currents from the tropical Pacific, the underwater world of the Galapagos is as uniquely enchanting as the islands themselves. Here penguins swim with tropical fish and iguana feed underwater. Fur sea lions, hammerhead sharks, turtles and the magnificent mantas are just a fraction of the species that thrive in one of the world’s top dive spots. Remember, the entire archipelago has been declared a marine reserve, which protects marine life 15 nautical miles off shore and prohibits industrial fishing 40 nautical miles off shore.
Aboard the M/V Galapagos Sky, you can explore Darwin’s living laboratory while luxuriating in all the creature comforts of a custom-built dive vessel for up to 16 divers. Accommodations include eight private en-suite cabins with two twin or one king size bed with window view or port light, private head/shower, mirrored cabinet and wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries. The elegant M/V Galapagos Sky is fully air conditioned and features a spacious lounge area and fine dining. Two dive masters and up to three dives a day ensure that your voyage transcends into a treasured adventure.
- 7-night expeditions from San Cristóbal
- Diving at Wolf and Darwin islands
- Naturalist dive instructor and dive master
- Ecuadorian and international cuisine
- Main salon with audio/video enter tainment center
- Zodiac & dive platforms with fresh water showers
- Dive equipment and camera rentals
- Ample space for personal gear storage
- Nitrox fills
Enjoy with our compliments
- All beverages including wines and liquors
- Up to three dives daily
- Dive deck assistance and fresh water rinses
- All amenities including terrycloth bathrobes, fresh hot towels after every dive and morning beverage service.